As you know, we are passionate about Italian football. But we also love great artwork. So when the two are brought together, we can barely contain our joy. That’s why we are delighted to introduce you to the creative folk over at Art of Football. They produce a range of football-inspired clothing and artwork that is thoughtfully designed to capture the passion and energy of the beautiful game.
Each piece of work they produce, sets out to do justice to the iconic players (Pirlo, Maradona, Maldini etc.) and historic moments (Tardelli’s joy, beating the Czechs etc.) that they represent. These are not your run-of-the-mill football products – these are works of art.
Win a t-shirt or print of your choice!
Such is our enthusiasm for these products (and our appreciation of our readers), that we have decided to give one away. To be in with a chance of winning a t-shirt or print from the Art of Italia collection, just follow these instructions:
- In the comments section below please tell us what player or calcio moment you would like to see honoured on a t-shirt or print – include your Twitter username. For example: “I would like to see Glenn Strömberg honoured on a t-shirt because he has the best hair in football @nmorris01”
- Then send out the following tweet (including the URL to this page): “Win a calcio t-shirt or print from #ArtofFootball in the #TGUgiveaway https://gentlemanultra.com/2018/04/14/the-tgu-giveaway-the-art-of-italia”
And that’s it! The winner (chosen by a panel including TGU and Art of Football staff) can choose a t-shirt or print from the current Art of Italia range (subject to availability). And who knows, the winning competition choice might actually get made into a shirt as well!
Closing date is 13:00pm April 21, 2018 (see below for Ts & Cs).
In bocca al lupo!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is The Gentleman Ultra (TGU).
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (entries from outside UK will be considered at judges discretion) excluding those connected with TGU or the judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary.
- Entrants are bound by these terms and conditions.
- Rules and entry instructions are listed on the competition page.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 13:00pm April 21, 2018.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition for any reason outside of the promoter’s control. Entrants will be notified to entrants of changes as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: A t-shirt or print from Art of Football. Prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen by the editors in conjunction with Art of Football.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter and within 28 days of the closing date.
- The promoter’s decision is final.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name/twitter username in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.