Our dedication to celebrating the art of Italian football continues with our latest giveaway. We were like kids at Christmas when were first set our eyes upon the Serie A and Italia 90-inspired collections from Hallyink.
They produce a nostalgic range of clothing, accesories and artwork that embraces the golden eras of the sport, music, television and film. So,whether you support Motherwell or AC Milan; Leyton Orient or Lazio, you should find something to fill you with joy amongst their work.
Win a print from Hallyink!
To show our appreciation to our loyal readers we have decided to give away a print from Hallyink. To be in with a chance of winning, just follow these instructions:
- Tweet this page on your timeline or share on Facebook along with the hastags #Hallyink and #TGUgiveaway.
And that’s it! The winner will be chosen at random and will recieve an Italian football-related print from the Hallyink range.
Closing date is 13:00pm June 16, 2018 (see below for Ts & Cs).
In bocca al lupo!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is The Gentleman Ultra (TGU).
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (entries from outside UK will be considered at judges discretion) excluding those connected with TGU or the judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary.
- Entrants are bound by these terms and conditions.
- Rules and entry instructions are listed on the competition page.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 13:00pm June 16, 2018.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition for any reason outside of the promoter’s control. Entrants will be notified to entrants of changes as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: A print from Hallyink. Prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the editors.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter and within 28 days of the closing date.
- The promoter’s decision is final.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name/twitter username in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.